Frequently asked questions about our senior living community
What senior living options can be found at The Palms at Plantation?
The Palms offers assisted living and memory care in the Broward County area. Whether you’re looking for senior living providing extra assistance with daily activities or specialized support for memory loss, you’ll find it at our welcoming community.
What is included in the monthly fee at The Palms?
- All-day dining in multiple venues featuring a variety of entrée selections with fresh, local ingredients
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas
- Staff onsite 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Wellness and health promotion programs
- A wide variety of on-site cultural, social, recreational, and educational activities and events
- Close proximity to shopping, dining, cultural activities and community events
- All maintenance provided, both inside each residence and across the community
- Masterful Moments® lifestyle programming and holistic wellness philosophy
- Utilities included (except telephone)
- Scheduled local transportation for medical appointments, shopping and recreational outings
Which utilities are included?
Basic utilities are included; telephone is not. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the community’s common spaces.
Is there an entry fee, or buy in?
An entry fee is a large, lump-sum payment made to a community upon move-in to cover costs associated with the residence, comprehensive services and amenities, and future long-term care. Typically, this sum is partially refundable to an individual or their estate after residency ends. The Palms at Plantation instead operates as a rental senior living community, providing all the above but without requiring a large upfront entry fee or long-term contract.
How does living at The Palms benefit me and/or my loved one when compared their current residence?
Residents at The Palms have access to experienced healthcare, convenient services and first-class amenities created for remaining as healthy as possible as they age. Every last detail at The Palms was built with older adults in mind – with special attention paid to accessibility, socialization, isolation and overall wellness.
At The Palms at Plantation, you’ll always be surrounded by a community of support and a close-knit group of neighbors and friends. With an abundance of opportunities to get involved and convenient access to so many activities, residents can share in experiences and socialize with other seniors instead of feeling isolated at home. Plus, our dedicated team members on-hand 24 hours a day/7 days a week – tending to residents’ needs with the love and care family.